Online and In Store purchases may be returned to the 3 Daughters Jewelry, Apparel & More retail location or via a shipping carrier of your choice.
Most items purchased from www.3daughtersjewelry.com may be returned for a refund within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt and a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 14 days or are FINAL SALE. Those items will show in the Return Alert tab if purchased on www.3daughtersjewelry.com
Merchandise must be returned in the manufacturer’s salable, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the barcode/UPC label), accessories, and instructions; otherwise, your product may not be eligible for return or exchange.
All bundled items MUST be returned with all components for a refund.
All returns MUST be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form provided to you by 3 Daughters Jewelry.
3 Daughters Jewelry carefully monitors returns and in some cases, returns made with a receipt may be refused. 3 Daughters Jewelry reserves the right to deny any return. Please see Rules and Restrictions for Returns below for additional info. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may also be denied a refund or exchange.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Returning online purchases via a shipping carrier of your choice:
You may return your new or unused www.3daughtersjewerly.com item(s) within 14 days of purchase with original receipt and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment. Keep your tracking number for reference in case your package is lost in transit.
Returning online purchases to the retail location:
We will be happy to accept a return or exchange for an online purchase at our retail location of 114 Water Street, Unit 3, Plymouth MA 02360
-Present the original receipt to the Store Associate. Please see Rules and Restrictions for Returns.
-Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment. If the item was a gift you will receive a 3 Daughters Jewelry Gift Certificate.
If at any time you need assistance, please call us at 508-747-3330 or email email@example.com Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 Eastern time.
Refunds will be returned in the original form of payment. Funds will be credited to your original form of payment once 3 Daughters Jewelry has received the returned product.
Refunded value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount.
The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund.
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
- All returns must be accompanied by the Return Form sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org and the original receipt.
- Returns must be prepaid and insured by the customer and shipped via the carrier of your choice.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise. All COD packages will be refused.
- 3 Daughters Jewelry is not responsible for items that 3 Daughters Jewelry does not receive.
- In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
- Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment.
- 3 Daughters Jewelry reserves the right to deny any return.
Damaged or Defective Items
In the event an item is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, please follow the return instructions above to contact Customer Service. In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
3 Daughters Jewelry does not accept or process exchanges online at this time. However, you may return your order for a refund, and you may order a replacement item by placing a new order.